Smoked Sausage & Cheesy Rice Casserole
- 1 pkg Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into bite-size pcs
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 16 oz processed cheese sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 deg. Lightly butter a 9" square baking dish or 2 qt casserole dish.
Combine rice, onion, red pepper, peas and cheese sauce.
Spoon mixture into the baking dish. Evenly place sausage pieces into the mixture and top with shredded cheese.
Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.