Pumpkin Spice Toffee Cupcakes
These pumpkin spice toffee cupcakes taste even better the second day…if they last that long!
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- Betty Crocker Whipped Cream Cheese frosting
- Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee bits
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
In a large bowl, mix together the spice cake mix, canned pumpkin and eggs until well blended. Pour evenly into the prepared pan. I made my cupcakes very generous in size – filling them 3/4 full – which yielded 12 large cupcakes.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a cupcakes are set in the center when you jiggle the pan. Cool completely.
Spread whipped frosting on tops and sprinkle with toffee bits. Store in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Black Bean Soup 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Juicy Hamburgers 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Turnip Bake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Garlic-Lemon Double Stuffed Chicken 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Zucchini & Potato Tian 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemony-Thyme Zucchini Muffins 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Acorn squash quick bread 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Salted Carmel Sauce 4.4/5 (48 Votes)