Pumpkin Spice Toffee Cupcakes
These pumpkin spice toffee cupcakes taste even better the second day…if they last that long!
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- Betty Crocker Whipped Cream Cheese frosting
- Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee bits
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
In a large bowl, mix together the spice cake mix, canned pumpkin and eggs until well blended. Pour evenly into the prepared pan. I made my cupcakes very generous in size – filling them 3/4 full – which yielded 12 large cupcakes.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a cupcakes are set in the center when you jiggle the pan. Cool completely.
Spread whipped frosting on tops and sprinkle with toffee bits. Store in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin "Pop Tarts" 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Lemon Cranberry Cookies 4.2/5 (69 Votes)
- Sesame Quinoa Spring Rolls 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- German Cabbage Casserole 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Outback Blooming Onion 4.3/5 (60 Votes)
- Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- No Bake-Peanut Butter Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash and Broccoli 4.5/5 (41 Votes)