Spaghetti Squash and Broccoli
Stock, Seasonings and pan frying time can be varied to suit individual taste
- 1 small Spaghetti Squash
- Pam or Olive oil
- 4 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Pepper
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- Vegetable stock
- 1 cup mashed Cannelloni beans
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Slice Spaghetti Squash into 5 rings (NOT lengthwise).
Cut out and discard center section (seeds, etc.)
Spray Pam or spread oil on a baking sheet.
Place Squash on pan and salt and pepper.
Turn Squash over and salt and pepper other side.
Bake for 30 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
By hand, remove skin and shred Squash into a bowl
Add ALL ingredients into a Pam or oil covered fry pan, including at least 1/2 cup of stock (add more to get to desired consistency)
Cook in pan until desired wellness is reached.
You'll also love
- Honey Glazed Salmon 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Vanilla Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE BARS 4.3/5 (55 Votes)
- (Crockpot) Beef and Broccoli 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Pasta & Broccoli Sausage Simmer 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash with Gorgonzola,... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
Review this recipe