No Bake-Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
Peanut butter and chocolate chips combine in both the cookie bars and frosting to make a sweet no-bake treat that is sure to become a family favorite!
- COOKIE BARS:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini chocolate chip morsels
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
Adapted from shugarysweets.com
In a large mixing bowl, beat softened butter with brown sugar until fully combined. Add vanilla and peanut butter and beat until fluffy. Add flour and sweetened condensed milk. Beat until everything is blended well. Fold in the mini chocolate chip morsels.
Press into an 8x8-inch baking dish.
In a microwave safe, medium sized bowl, add peanut butter and chocolate chips. Melt for one minute. Stir and spread over the cookie dough.
Refrigerate 3 hours (or overnight). Cut into bite sized pieces. Store in a covered container for up to a week.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (97 Votes)
- Stuffing with Sage & Chives 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Soft Almond Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Cookies 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chewies (No Bake... 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Raspberry Crumb Bars 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Haystacks 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Peanut... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)