Pork Chops with Fresh Tomato, Onion, Garlic and Feta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 pint red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pint yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 2 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz. Feta cheese crumbled
1. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onions and cook until golden brown. Transfer onions to a plate and set aside.
2. Add 1 tsp. oil in the skillet. Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and garlic powder, and place in skillet. Cook to desired doneness. Transfer chops to plate and keep warm.
3. Heat remaining 1 tsp. oil in the skillet. Return onions to skillet, and stir in tomatoes, garlic and basil. Cook stirring, for about 3 min, until tomatoes are tender. Mix in vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
4. To serve, spoon the onion and tomato mixture over the pork chops. Sprinkle with feta.
You'll also love
- Artichoke and Spinach Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bing Cherry "Cheesecake" 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Pickled Cucumbers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ITALIAN HOME-STYLE ONION SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Sweet Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine with Bacon and Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Light Tomato Vodka Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Cheese Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)