Lamb Chops with Bleu Cheese topping
- 6 lamb chops
- 100 ml fresh brown bread crumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 5 ml dried rosemary
- 125 g. bleu cheese, crumbled
- 50 ml mayonnaise
- 2 ml. salt
- 2 ml freshly ground pepper
1. Braai the chops over medium-hot coals or grill them in oven or in a griddle pan on top of the stove until nearly done.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients. Arrange the chops on a baking sheet and spoon a little of the topping mixture onto each.
3. Grill in the oven until the topping is golden brown and bubbling.