Pork Chops with Brie & Apple Stuffing
- (4) 4-oz each boneless center cut pork loin chops, preferably thick-cut
- 2-oz brie cheese
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple cider (Used unsweetened apple juice)
- 2 large garlic cloves, halved
- 1 tsp dried rosemary seasoning
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix (Used Stove Top Stuffing mix)
- 1-1/3 cups chopped apple (approximately 1 medium apple)
- Garnish- 1 apple, cut into wedges
- Garnish- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut a pocket in one side of each chop, but not all the way through the remaining 3 sides.
3. Cut cheese into 4 portions. Place one portion into each pocket of chops. Secure with toothpicks. Repeat for remaining chops.
4. Combine flour, pepper, and paprika. Dredge chops in flour mix.
5. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, and add oil.
6. Over medium heat, add chops and cook 3 minutes on each side, until browned. Remove chops from pan and place into a baking dish.
7. Combine broth, cider, garlic, and rosemary to pan. Bring to boil for 1 minute.
8. Remove and discard garlic and rosemary.
9. Add stuffing mix and chopped apple. Stir well until all the liquid has been absorbed.
10. Pour contents, gently, into the baking dish on top of the pork chops.
11. Cover with foil and bake for 30 min.
12. Garnish with apple wedges and rosemary sprigs.
You'll also love
- Baked Lobster & Brie Dip 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Nalesniki z Podsmazanymi Bananami 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whipped Cream - Peach Schnapps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Melody 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ditalini with Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applecake Tearoom Chicken Salad 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Pork Au Jus WW 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southern Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe