Creamy Baked Buffalo Dip with Rotisserie Chicken
Like eating your favorite buffalo wings blue cheese and celery, but the chicken is shredded and marinated in buffalo sauce, then baked into a dip you can eat with tortilla chips!
- 1 large rotisserie chicken
- 1 brick cream cheese
- Franks Hot Buffalo Wing sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Blue cheese dressing
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Remove all rotisserie chicken off bone. Shred the chicken in the Classic Batter Bowl using the Mix-N-Chop, or with two forks.
Once it is all shredded, pour hot sauce over to coat the chicken completely. Mix well with a scraper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Make sure cream cheese is room temperature, and spread it out evenly on the bottom of the Deep Dish Baker. Cover the cream cheese with the marinated chicken.
Spread Blue cheese dressing over the chicken using the small spreader to make an even coat.
Top with 2 cups of shredded cheese and bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Enjoy with tortilla chips and celery!
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken Vesuvio 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken & Shrimp Marsala 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy Ground Chicken Tacos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Kincaid's Dungeness Crab Dip 3.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Big John's Beans 'N Fixins 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Boston Market Whole Rotisserie... 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Pineapple-Orange Pound Cake 3.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Honey-Dipped Fried Chicken 4/5 (9 Votes)