Chicken & Shrimp Marsala
Rate this recipe 4/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 9 oz. pkg refrigerated light cheese ravioli, cooked, drained and set aside.
- 2 boneless sklinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 3/4 lb. shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 cup AP flour
- 2 oz. prosciutto , chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 T. shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup marsala
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 T. butter
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
Coat chicken and shrimp with flour, salt & pepper. Saute in 3 T. olive oil over med-high heat until almost done; add prosciutto and cook 1 min more. Transfer to plate and set aside.
In same skillet saute mushrooms and shallots in 2 T. olive oil until done, about 3 min.
Deglaze with marsala and simmer until almost evaporated. Add chicken broth, chicken/shrimp mixture and cooked ravioli. Simmer until heated through.
Top with butter and parsley. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Chicken Rice & Gravy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Ground Chicken Tacos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Acapulco-Style Shrimp Cocktail 4/5 (1 Votes)
- SHRIMP PASTA SALAD WITH GREEN... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Morel Mushroom Ravioli 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bavarian Mushroom Soup With... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Busy Day Chicken 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe