Boston Market Whole Rotisserie Chicken
If you like the Rotisserie Chicken from Boston Market, you'll LOVE this recipe!
- 3 1/2 pound whole chicken
- 5 unpeeled apple wedges
- 5 onion chunks
- 10 chunks celery
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Seasoned salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Fill the cavity of the chicken with apple, onions, and celery. Place in a roasting pan deep enough that it can later be sealed with foil without the foil touching the skin of the chicken.
Mix vegetable oil, honey, lime juice, paprika, and seasoned salt in a saucepan and warm just enough to melt the honey. Brush the sauce on the skin of the chicken.
Bake for 1hr plus 15-30min, depending on the size of the chicken, basting chicken without turning 3 or 4 times during baking, or until nicely browned.
Seal baking dish tightly in foil immediately upon removing from oven and let stand 15-20min before serving.
You'll also love
- Beer Can Chicken with Corn on the... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Big Boy Slim Jim Sandwich 3.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Pineapple-Orange Pound Cake 3.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Honey-Dipped Fried Chicken 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Sauce 3.8/5 (44 Votes)
- Mama's Restaurant... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- The Melting Pot Chicken Marinade 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken and Waffles 3.5/5 (2 Votes)