Strawberry Pound Cake
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt®® pan.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chips. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
4. Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 10 to 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over top of cooled cake
You'll also love
- German Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Zucchini Cookies made with Oats,... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Joy of Cooking Apple Pie 3.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Boston Market Whole Rotisserie... 3.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Bonnies Snow Ghost Cocoa Cream Pie 3.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Mama's Restaurant... 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- TRISHA'S CHEESECAKE WITH... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 2013 Strawberry Corn Salsa 3.2/5 (5 Votes)