Kincaid's Dungeness Crab Dip
Yummy appetizer - serve with fresh sliced crusty baguette. This dip is so good, you might as well double the recipe!
Rate this recipe 3.2/5 (59 Votes)
- 1/2 pound fresh Dungeness crab meat or thawed frozen or 8 oz premium whit lump crab meat.
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts - drained, and cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Heat the oven to 350°F. Combine the crab meat, mayonnaise, onion, artichoke hearts and cheese, mixing well. Turn the mixture into an oven-safe shallow baking dish, such as a gratin dish.
Bake until the dip is bubbly on the edges, 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish it with minced parsley. Serve with assorted breads, if desired.
This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Lipton's Green Tea with Citrus 3.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Jacques Pépin Orange Soufflé... 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with King Crab... 3.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Bob's Big Boy Secret Sauce 3.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Brine with Soy... 3.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Big John's Beans 'N Fixins 3.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Chili's Steak or Shrimp Fajitas 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Copeland's Crab Bisque 3.6/5 (26 Votes)
Review this recipe