Individual 7-Layer Dips
Double dipping is no problem when each guest has a personal cup of seven layer dip! This party favorite is perfect for game day or any other party. Make sure your kitchen is stocked with chips because everyone will want to dig into this 7 layer dip. It's the ultimate party dish that everyone is guaranteed to love.
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole, purchased or homemade
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa or pico de gallo, purchased or homemade
- 1 cup cheddar or Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced olives
- 8 (9-ounce) glass or plastic tumblers
- Tortilla chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a small bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning.
Drain excess liquid from salsa or pico de gallo.
Set out 8 clear glass or plastic tumblers, about 9 ounces in size. In each tumbler, layer about 2 tablespoons beans, followed by 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons guacamole, 2 tablespoons salsa or pico de gallo, and 2 tablespoons cheese.
Shortly before serving, top with 1 to 2 teaspoons each tomatoes, olives, and green onion.
Garnish with one tortilla chip. Store in the refrigerator until serving and serve with additional chips.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Italian Bread 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.2/5 (103 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots 4.1/5 (99 Votes)
- Awesome Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Sloppy Joe Nachos 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Cowboy Corn Dip 3.8/5 (160 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- The Ultimate 7-Layer Dip 4.7/5 (22 Votes)