Hot & Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip
This Hot & Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip is always a favorite anytime it's served, so make sure you have plenty!
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 cups (12.5-ounces) large shrimp, cooked, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup reduced fat Sargento Mexican blend cheese, shredded
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray an 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch baking dish, or even a pie dish with cooking spray.
Combine the first 5 ingredients together and 1/4 cup of the cheese; mix until smooth. Add the shrimp; mix well and put in a small oven safe dish.
Bake in the oven until hot, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese, bake until melted, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Servings: 9 • Serving Size: 1/3 cup •
Calories: 120 • Fat: 7 g • Carbs: 2 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 13 g • Sugar: 0.9 g Sodium: 672 mg
You'll also love
- Thai Turkey Meatballs 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry Filled Palmiers 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Tuscan Tortellini Salad 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Ultimate Party Crab Bites 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Crab and Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Old Bay Shrimp Cakes 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Southwest Shrimp Salad with Spicy... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)