Cran-Orange, Date, & Nut Cookies
These cookies have it all! The flavor combination of cranberries, oranges, dates, coconut, and pistachios makes for one delicious cookie!
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped orange slice candy
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 (1 pound, 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, stir together cranberries, chopped candy, dates and orange juice; set aside.
In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, flour, cinnamon and ginger. Stir in butter, orange peel and egg until dough forms.
Stir in cranberry mixture, pistachio nuts and coconut until thoroughly mixed. On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Store in tightly covered container.
You'll also love
- cake - applesauce cake gluten free 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Parmesan Onion Party Puffs 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Coconut-Cherry Cookies 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Real Canadian Butter Tarts 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Cafe' Vienna Coffee Mix - Great... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon-Raspberry Sorbet Cake 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Key Lime Fudge 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Orange Cream Freezer Dessert 4.5/5 (26 Votes)