Date Ball Cookies
A batter with chopped dates and walnuts is lightly baked, then rolled into little balls and covered in sugar.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8-ounce) pitted dates, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar for rolling
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a mixing bowl, beat 1 cup sugar with eggs until fluffy.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Blend dry ingredients into the sugar mixture.
Fold in dates and pecans. Spoon batter into a greased 8-inch square pan; bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir immediately with a wooden spoon. Let cool completely, then roll mixture into 1-inch balls and toss in 1/4 cup sugar.
You'll also love
- Spinach, Bacon and Ranch Dip 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Mexican Pork and Beans Casserole 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup-Variation for Soup... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- cookie-- WHITE CHOCOLATE CRAISINS 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- S’more Granola Bars 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Mango Crab Stacks 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Deluxe Sugar Cookies 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Peppermint Snickerdoodles 4.2/5 (30 Votes)