Lemon Oregano Tilapia with Rice
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Whole Grain Brown
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 28mins
Cooking time 28mins
COMBINE the tilapia, oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Turn the tilapia to coat and let stand for 10 minutes.
HEAT a ridged grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Remove the tilapia from the marinade and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper. Place the tilapia on the grill pan and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 4 minutes per side. (Cook the fish in 2 batches if necessary.) Transfer to a serving plate.
MEANWHILE, prepare the rice according to package directions. Transfer the rice to a bowl and stir in the parsley. Divide the rice among 4 plates and serve with 1 fillet apiece.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)