Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole
Cheesy Chicken and Potato casserole is a easy dish to make and a complete meal that you can make all in one pan.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Colby Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (28 ounces) package frozen diced potatoes (hash browns) with onions and peppers, thawed
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or thinly sliced green onion
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with the cooking spray.
Stir the soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, milk, garlic powder and black pepper in a medium bowl.
Spread the potatoes in the baking dish. Season the potatoes with the salt and additional black pepper. Top with the chicken, spread the soup mixture over the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the mixture is hot and bubbling. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the bacon and chives before serving.
You'll also love
- Crick's Chicken and Dumplings 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato and Chop bake. 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Spinach, Feta, & Sun-Dried Tomato... 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipe... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Potatoes Stroganoff 4.2/5 (70 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage Casserole 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Low Carb Ham Mac and Cheese... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)