Chicken & Broccoli Braid
Everyone will love this Chicken & Broccoli Braid recipe.
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts, see Cook’s Tip
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoon All-Purpose Dill Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pkg refrigerated crescent dough, 8 ounces
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 375°F
Combine broccoli, chicken, bell pepper, cheese, mayonnaise, dill mix, pressed garlic and salt in bowl and mix well.
Unroll one package of the crescent dough; do not separate.
Arrange longest sides of dough across width of Rectangle Baking Stone.
Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using rolling pin,roll dough to seal perforations.
On longest sides of baking stone, cut dough into strips 1 1/2 in. apart, and 3 in. deep. (There will be 6 inches in the center for the filling.)
Spread filling evenly over center of dough.
To braid, lift dough strips across filling to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn.
Continue alternating strips to form a braid.
Tuck ends up to seal at end of braid.
Brush egg white over dough.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown
You'll also love
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Crescent Apple Danish 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Knock-Your-Pants-Off Sweet & Spicy... 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Thai Lettuce... 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Greek Style Chicken Wraps 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken and Potatoes 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Bites 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Samoa Scones 4.4/5 (45 Votes)