Spinach, Feta, & Sun-Dried Tomato Omelet
A classic omelet featuring spinach, sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese. This recipes comes together quickly and is easily doubled. Serve with your favorite kind of toast or English muffin and enjoy!
- 2 large eggs
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta
- Country bread, for serving
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring and tilting the pan, until just set, 2 to 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and Feta; fold the eggs over the filling.
Transfer to a plate and serve with the bread.
You'll also love
- Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipe... 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Chicken Pad Thai 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Hot Onion & Cheese Soufflé Dip 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Cranberry Pretzel Salad 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Tropical Macadamia Halibut 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Banana Pecan Brûlée Oatmeal For... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Breakfast Egg Omelette Muffins 4.5/5 (45 Votes)