K's Chicken Divan
- 3-4 cups cut-up, cooked chicken
- 12-16 oz fresh broccoli, cooked al dente & drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cans cream of chicken soup, low fat
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs, lightly toasted
- 2 T. butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350.
Place cooked broccoli in bottom of greased baking dish. Top with onion and cooked chicken.
In small bowl, mix soup, mayonaise, curry powder, and lemon juice. Pour mixture over chicken. Top with cheddar cheese. Mix toasted crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over cheese.
Bake 35-40 minutes until lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Scones 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- French Hamburgers 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
- Baked Chicken & Veggies 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Pizza 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken... 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Potato -Topped Chicken a la King 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Bacon, Cheddar, Chicken & Rice Bake 4.2/5 (69 Votes)