PENNE WITH VODKA SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 24 oz. (1 jar) Bertolli® Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 15 oz. (1 jar) Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 16 oz (1 box) rigatoni or penne pasta, cooked and drained
Heat olive oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cook onions 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
Stir in vodka and cook 1 minute.
Stir in sauces.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring frequently, 4 minutes.
Serve over hot rigatoni or penne pasta and sprinkle with fresh basil.
You'll also love
- Marinated Shrimp 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Auntie Lisa's suafa'i (Samoan... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cucumber, Carrot, and Cellophane... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- ROMANO CHICKEN WITH LEMON GARLIC... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Hearty Chicken Gnocchi Soup 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Low Carb Ricotta Gnocchi 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Penne Arrabbiata for Two 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Guilt-Free Vodka Sauce 4.6/5 (10 Votes)