PENNE WITH VODKA SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 24 oz. (1 jar) Bertolli® Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 15 oz. (1 jar) Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 16 oz (1 box) rigatoni or penne pasta, cooked and drained
Heat olive oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cook onions 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
Stir in vodka and cook 1 minute.
Stir in sauces.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring frequently, 4 minutes.
Serve over hot rigatoni or penne pasta and sprinkle with fresh basil.
You'll also love
- Blackberry Cordial 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach-Mushroom Quiche 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Orzo with Peas 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pasta with White Beans, Roasted... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken with Broccoli,... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Penne alla Vodka 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Guilt-Free Vodka Sauce 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Salmon in Vodka Sauce 4.2/5 (30 Votes)