Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
- 1 (18 oz) package angel food cake mix
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice (more or less to taste)
- 1 cup water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
Mix all of the ingredients together until combined. Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake according to package directions (mine was about 30 minutes).
Cool completely. Cut into squares and serve with whipped cream. Serves 16.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Lemon Crescent Ring 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Brunch Ring 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert Recipe 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Carrots, Glazed - 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Lettuce Tomato (BLT) Spring... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup from The Lion 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Chili w/Pumpkin... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)