Chicken Thighs with Shallots and Spinach
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 package fresh spinach (10 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
3. In same pan, cook and stir shallots until tender. Add chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cook until broth is reduced by half (3-5 minutes).
4. Add spinach and salt; cook and stir just until spinach is wilted. Stir in sour cream; serve with chicken.
You'll also love
- Grilled Pineapple, Chicken &... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cold Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Pork Chops 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Brown Rice with Sauteed Spinach,... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Adobo 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Served... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Ginger Turmeric Chicken 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- The Ultimate Green Bean Casserole... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)