Oysters with Shallot Pomegranate Mignonette
- For shallot Mignonette:
- 6 fresh raw oysters, shucked (Northern Florida preferred)
- 2 Tablespoons of minced flat leaf parsley
- 1 Shallot diced
- 3 Tablespoons of white Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons of Pomegranate seeds
Clean and rinse oyster shell
Place oysters on the grill for 30 seconds, then flip and do another 30 seconds.
Place oyster meat back into shell
Mix minced parsley, diced shallot, and white vinegar in a in a non-reactive bowl.
Pour sauce over oysters then top with pomegranate seeds.
Zest a lemon over top.
You'll also love
- Lebanese Lemon Salad Dressing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Beef Bolognese - Bobby... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Onion Peels 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Teriyaki Glazed Brussel Sprouts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes with Crispy... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Sautéed... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pomegranate BBQ Chicken Sandwich... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)