One Dish Rosemary Chicken and Rice Dinner
Published: May 16, 2013
- 1 cup white rice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 chicken breasts, halved and pounded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Spread rice and garlic in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pour chicken broth and wine over rice mixture.
Brush chicken breasts evenly with mayonnaise; sprinkle rosemary, salt, and pepper over each coated chicken breast. Arrange chicken breasts carefully atop the rice mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, at least 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You'll also love
- Pork Marsala 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Weeknight Lemon Chicken Skillet... 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Best Oven-Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Rosemary & Orange Roast Chicken 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken, Rice and Zucchini... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Fajita Chicken Casserole 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Rice with Chicken (Peruvian Arroz... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Butterflied Chicken with Rosemary,... 4/5 (11 Votes)