Sugar Snap Peas with Bell Peppers
A quick side dish, snap peas, sliced bell peppers and onions are sautéed in butter and olive oil until tender.
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 3 thin slices red onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Chop red bell pepper into bit size pieces.
Thinly slice the red onion.
Melt the butter and olive oil in a large fry pan.
Saute all ingredients in the butter and olive oil for about 4 to 5 minutes until pepper is tender.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Whiskey Sirloin Steak* 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Beef Cubes with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cider Glazed Boneless Pork Loin... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- French onion soup (Paula Deen) 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mixed Winter Salad - Seared... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mini Farfalle with Roasted... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Curried Potatoes and Chickpeas 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pinto Bean & Andouille Sausage Stew 5/5 (2 Votes)