Crunchy Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas
If you're looking for a good side with some bite, this Crunchy Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas is a must try. Everyone loves it!
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from bhg.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl combine sugar snap peas and olive oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl combine panko, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add panko mixture to sugar snap peas; toss to combine. Spread in prepared pan.
Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until crispy, turning mixture with a spatula twice. Serve while hot.
You'll also love
- Carrot Patch Brownies 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Low Carb Blueberry Cheese Danish... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Holiday Brunch Torte 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Crack Green Beans 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Warm French Lentil Salad with... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Green Beans with Shallots, Thyme,... 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Chickpea Avocado Salad Sandwich 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon & Balsamic Glazed Sugar Snap... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)