Lemon Dill Tilapia
Cook from Frozen.
You will need freezer bags, and aluminum foil.
- 6 Frozen Tilapia fillets
- 12 slices of Fresh Lemon
- Melted Butter 2 T
- Lemon Pepper 2 tsp
- Dried Dill 2 tsp
- Season Salt 1 tsp
Place single tilapia fillet on a piece of aluminum foil. Brush with melted butter. Mix together, dill, lemon pepper, and season salt and sprinkle on the fillet. Place 2 slices of lemon on top and Wrap foil to create a packet. Place 3 fillets in a Freezer Ziplock Bag. Freeze.
To Prepare: Keep Frozen(Do Not Thaw) Preheat oven to 375. Place sealed packets on baking sheet. Bake 30-40 min or until the fish just flakes with a fork. Allow fish to rest in packets 5 minutes. Use caution when opening packets are hot and release steam when opened.
You'll also love
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.1/5 (268 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Seafood Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus Soup with Red Pepper... 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Grannie's Deep Dish Apple Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach-Riesling Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)
- La Choy Orange Festival Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)