La Choy Orange Festival Chicken
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 c orange juice
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs chicken pieces
- orange slices (optional)
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except for chicken and orange slices.
Add chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Place chicken on grill over medium hot coals.
Grill, basting occasionally with marinade and turning often, for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Garnish with orange slices if desired.
You'll also love
- Barbecue Shrimp Over Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bob Riley's Beer Boil Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemonade Poke Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna With Orange Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe