White Chocolate Cherry Delight
- 3 c. chocolate cookie crumbs (I used chocolate animal crackers)
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 t. almond extract
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. frozen whipped topping
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
Combine crumbs, powd. sugar and butter. Pat into bottom of 9" x13" pan. Refrigerate while assembling other ingredients.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, & almond extract until smooth. Melt white chocolate in microwave. Stir until smooth. Beat into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Pour evenly over crust. Cover & chill. Top with cherries. Serve.