Jello Popcorn Balls
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin (you can use any , we do it by color and season)
- 10 cups popped popcorn
Adapted from food.com
1 Mix all ingredients except popcorn in a heavy sauce pan.
2 Bring to a boil and cook just till jello and sugar are dissolved.
3 Pour over popcorn and mix well and fast.
4 Wet your hands under cold water, shake it off don’t dry it and work quickly forming popcorn balls.
5 As you make them , wrap them in squares of wax paper.
6 Re-wet your hands in between forming.
7 The amount you get will depend on how big you make them—cook time is left blank because it will vary.
Calories from Fat 32
Total Fat 3.6 g
Saturated Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Sodium 408.7 mg
Total Carbohydrate 474.7 g
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
Sugars 255.4 g
Protein 16.9 g
You'll also love
- Turkey Meatloaf with Ketchup-Brown... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Perfect 1-Hour Garlic Knots 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken with Sweet Chili... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cucumber Gin Spritzers 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Marshmallow Popcorn Balls 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- S'mores Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)