Shaved Brussel Sprouts and Soba Noodles with Ginger-Honey Sauce
- 1/2 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 oz soba noodles
- 1 ″ chunk ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
Adapted from freerecipenetwork.com
In a food processor attached with a slicing blade, add Brussels a couple at a time. Next, add shallot and continue to slice. Heat olive oil in over medium heat and add shallot/Brussel Sprout mixture. Cook until Brussels Sprouts are tender.
Add ginger to food processor and pulse until ginger is in fine pieces. Add oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, and salt, pulsing until combined. Taste and add more vinegar or honey to taste. Add to Brussel Sprouts and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Bring a pot of water to a boil, add soba noodles and cook until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain and add to Brussels Sprouts.
Serve with toasted sesame seeds.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Shortcake with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Zucchini Bundt Cake with Orange... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- One Pot Shrimp Parmesan Pasta 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- CILANTRO PASTA 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Honeygold Potatoes and... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Ginger Beef and Ramen Noodle Soup 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Fried Rice 4.3/5 (23 Votes)