One Pot Shrimp Parmesan Pasta
Shrimp and Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (24-ounce) jar Ragú® Traditional Sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 10 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
Stir in Ragú®, chicken broth, red pepper flakes and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes.
Stir in shrimp and spinach until the spinach begins to wilt and the shrimp is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Stir in Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Strawberry Shortcake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Paleo SLOW-COOKER CARNITAS LETTUCE... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Diablo for Two 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Moroccan Seafood Stew 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Corn and Crab Chowder 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Fabulous Old-Fashioned Linguine... 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Shrimp Puffs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)