Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
What's not to love about garlic parmesan chicken? It's crispy and very tasty, you will come back for seconds.
- 1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teasppon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
Adapted from alldayidreamaboutfood.com
Preheat oven to 425F.
In large bowl, whisk together chopped oregano, dried rosemary, ground cumin and salt. Add chicken wings and toss to coat, making sure that all wings get some of the herb mixture.
Lay wings in single layer on broiling pan or baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
In another large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chopped basil, chopped garlic and parmesan cheese. Add cooked wings and toss well to coat. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Rosemary Marinated Ribeye Steaks... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken-Fried Steak Casserole 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken, Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Fabulous Barbecue Chicken Kabobs 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cherry 7 Up Pound Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa Salad 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Fish Cakes 4.2/5 (23 Votes)