Cheesy Chicken Snacks
Light and quick cheesy chicken snacks. When you heat them up, the taste of melted cheese and boiled chicken is perfect!
- 1 chicken breast (boiled)
- 2 oz (50 g) Gouda cheese
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 lavash bread sheet
Adapted from everythingofcooking.com
Shred the chicken breast.
Grate the cheese.
Chop the dill.
Cut the lavash bread sheet into four pieces (lengthwise and crosswise).
Put the shredded chicken breast on one end of every lavash piece and overstrew with cheese and dill.
Roll up the lavash pieces but not too tight.
Send the cheesy chicken snacks to the microwave oven for 1 minute.
You'll also love
- Gochujang Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Stovetop White Chicken Chili Recipe 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Greek Orzo Chicken 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Fingers 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- T-Fal Acti-Fry Italian Chicken... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Take-In Chicken Egg Rolls 4.3/5 (12 Votes)