Creamy Mushroom, Onion & Garlic Pasta Sauce
Enjoy this simple creamy and delicious mushroom, onion and garlic sauce over any type of pasta, or even brown chicken and bake with this sauce until cooked through.
- 1/2 pound mushrooms
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Slice mushrooms, and finely chop onion and garlic cloves.
Saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until the mushroom starts to brown and the onion is soft. Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 1/2 cup cream and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
Let it simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Serve with your favorite pasta.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread, Cream Cheese Filled 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Best Banana Bread Evah 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Sour Cream Potato Salad 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Zucchini Boats 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Amish Noodles 4.2/5 (93 Votes)
- Pasta e Fagioli (from Olive Garden) 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Healthy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic... 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Scampi 4.6/5 (57 Votes)