Savannah Banana Pudding
There is nothing quite like southern banana pudding! This recipe takes the cake...er pudding...for sure!
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 35 shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed, divided
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy.
Gradually beat in 1 cup milk, mixing well after each addition.
Gradually beat in remaining milk alternately with pudding mixes, then beat on low speed 2 minutes.
Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs; spread remaining crumbs onto bottom of 9 x 13" dish. Cover with layers of bananas, pudding mixture and Cool Whip.
Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs. Refrigerate 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Tuna Hummus Crostini 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Basic Pasta Dough Recipe 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Prime Rib with a Peppercorn &... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Grilled Corn with Herb Butter 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- Butterscotch Banana Bundt Cake 4.3/5 (81 Votes)