Lemon Pineapple Cake Mix Cookies with Pineapple Glaze
Simple and delicious Lemon Pineapple Cake Mix Cookies with Pineapple Glaze.
- LEMON CAKE MIX:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained well, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Reserved juice from pineapple
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from eatathomecooks.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix all the ingredients for the cookies with an electric mixer. Drop by teaspoons onto a baking stone or cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool a bit before icing with the glaze.
To make the glaze, stir a teaspoon of juice at a time into the powdered sugar until it reaches a spreadable consistency. It should be a bit thinner than regular frosting, but not too thin.
Sprinkle with Coarse Sugar Crystals, optional.
You'll also love
- No Bake Cream Cheese & Coconut... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Steak & Egg Panini 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake with... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Ham Delights 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Chicken & Bacon Pasta with Spinach... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Triple Coconut Poke Cake 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Apple Pie Doughnuts 4.3/5 (28 Votes)