Coconut Macaroon Cookies
These chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons are easy to make and so satisfying. Coconutty, almondy, and chocolatey—a perfect combination.
- 1 (14-ounce) package coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package (8 squares) semi sweet chocolate
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt by hand in large bowl. Stir in egg whites and almond extract. Blend well.
Drop by tablespoonful on parchment paper covered cookie sheets.
Bake at 325°F for 20 mins or until edges of cookies are golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Dip halfway in melted chocolate or drizzle on top.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Glaze for Chocolate... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Shrimp Fried Rice 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Fried Eggplant with Honey-Lemon... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Lime Margarita Sangria 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Boston Sour Cream Cake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Asian Short Ribs Pressure Cooker... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Irish Soda Bread 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)