Foolproof Boiled Corn
Rate this recipe 4/5 (47 Votes)
- 6 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- Unsalted butter, softened
- Salt and pepper
Adapted from americastestkitchen.com
Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large Dutch oven. Turn off heat, add corn to water, cover, and let stand for at least 10 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
2. Transfer corn to large platter and serve immediately, passing butter, salt, and pepper separately.
May cook up to 6 ears in one pot, leave for 15 minutes up to 30. If doing more use two pots.
You'll also love
- Best Lemonade Ever 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Irish Beef Stew 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Streusel 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Carrot Cake... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Zucchini Lasagna Rolls 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Sweet Cornbread... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe