Cool & Creamy Grape Salad
Grape salad is a really easy, super delicious, just-a-little-bit-different dish to bring to your next pot luck or BBQ. The tart, crisp grapes counter the cool, creamy cheese mixture and toasty pecans perfectly.
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds red grapes, washed and dried off a bit
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 180mins
With an electric mixer, blend together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Fold in the sour cream.
In another bowl, stir together the brown sugar and chopped, toasted pecans.
Add this mixture to the cream cheese mixture.
Carefully fold in the grapes.
Let the salad chill 2 to 3 hours before serving, or overnight.
Top with more toasted pecans before serving.
You'll also love
- Homemade Bacon Egg and Cheese... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken, Avocado, Cream Cheese,... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Bourbon Cocktail... 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Maple-Bourbon Smash 4.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Old Bay Corn Flake Crab Cakes 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Thai Coconut Curry Chicken with... 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken And Vegetable Pasta Salad... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Grapefruit Marmalade no pectin 4.5/5 (13 Votes)