Christmas Cranberry Salad
My Grandmother's recipe is a classic cranberry Jell-o salad that is sure to bring some holiday cheer to any feast. Served in a pretty bowl perfect for Christmas dinner, this recipe goes well on the side of roast turkey or served for dessert with a dollop of whipped cream.
- 2 cups raw cranberries
- 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small package cherry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup each chopped celery and nuts
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Grind cranberries and orange in a food processor or blender. Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice and let stand 2 hours.
Dissolve jello in boiling water and let stand until almost set.
Add fruit mixture, celery and nuts. Chill until set, about 2 to 4 hours
You'll also love
- Roasted Acorn & Delicata Squash... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Little Dickie Granholm's Cucumber... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Heart of Palm Salsa (aka Avocado... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Rosy Tartar Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sicilian Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlicky Black-Pepper Shrimp &... 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Paula's Easy Christmas Sugar Cookie 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge 4.6/5 (30 Votes)