Filipino Style Coconut Macaroons
- 400 g desiccated coconut
- 400 g condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed in room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
1. Place butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer cream mixture until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs and condensed milk then mix in medium speed.
3. Add the desiccated coconut, mix well until well blended.
4. Place in small moulds lined with paper cups then baked in a 180c preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until top turns golden brown.
5. Let it cool down before serving.