Avocado Egg Salad
Whether you choose to put it on bread or eat it with pita chips, our Avocado Egg Salad is sure to become a family favorite after just one bite!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; mix well.
Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves, distributing evenly, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
You can serve this with your favorite bread or on a bed of lettuce.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Cake 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Cookies 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken and Avocado Burritos 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Crustless Veggie Mini Quiches 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Bars 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Green Bean Niçoise Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cucumber & Snap Pea Salad 4.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Curried Egg Salad Sandwich 4.8/5 (14 Votes)