Healthy Carrot Muffins
These little healthy mini muffins are absolutely amazing! The best part is they're ready to eat in less than a 1/2 hour. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup apple, shredded
- 3/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup flour (part whole wheat/part white - to taste)
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from lh3.googleusercontent.com
Combine milk, egg whites, and applesauce. Blend in apple and carrot. Combine flours, oat bran, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combined.
Pour into greased or lined muffin tin.
Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- Warm Macaroni and Veggie Salad 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Monster Cookie Bars 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Braised Honey Mustard Rabbit (with... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Bailey's Raspberry Martini 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Pineapple Sour Cream Coffee Cake 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Cornbread 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cabbage Steak Baked 3.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Persimmon Bread 4.1/5 (9 Votes)