Luby’s Carrot / Raisin Salad
- 2 Pounds Carrots, Peeled and Trimmed
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1 Cup Canned Crushed Pineapple, Drained
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
Shred carrots using large holes of grater. In large bowl, combine carrots, raisins, and pineapple.
In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and powdered sugar until well blended. Pour over carrot mixture and toss lightly to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
TIP: To plump raisins and make them moist and tender, soak in water several hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Drain well before using.
You'll also love
- Banana Thick Shake (Without Ice... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Ginger and Pink Grapefruit... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Turkey and Vegetable Stuffed Bell... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Greek Rice with Leeks (Prasorizo) 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver's Oatmeal Raisin... 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Stir Fried Chicken with Carrots... 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Date & Raisin Bars 4/5 (5 Votes)