Luby’s Carrot / Raisin Salad
- 2 Pounds Carrots, Peeled and Trimmed
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1 Cup Canned Crushed Pineapple, Drained
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
Shred carrots using large holes of grater. In large bowl, combine carrots, raisins, and pineapple.
In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and powdered sugar until well blended. Pour over carrot mixture and toss lightly to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
TIP: To plump raisins and make them moist and tender, soak in water several hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Drain well before using.
You'll also love
- Cucumber Salad 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Shrimp Scampi 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Banana Muffins 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple-Cinnamon Protein muffins 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Bloomin' Onion Petals with ... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Buffalo Joes with Blue Cheese and... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Raisin Strudels 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chewy Oatmeal Raisin 4.3/5 (35 Votes)