Bacon Wrapped Zucchini "Dogs"
- 4 medium zucchini
- Wooden skewers soaked in water for at least 2 hours
- 8 strips bacom
1. Trim ends of zucchini and cut in half lengthwise. Thread on a skewer, then wrap each tightly with a strip of bacon, pressing lightly to secure.
2. Cook on a well-oiled grill over medium heat for 10 min or until bacon is crisp and zucchini is slightly soft, turning occasionally.
You'll also love
- Crab Norfolk 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carbonara Style Rigatoni 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smothered Potatoes With Smoked... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hillbilly Berry Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAUSAGE STUFFED PORK CHOPS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bailey's Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)