Bacon Wrapped Zucchini "Dogs"
- 4 medium zucchini
- Wooden skewers soaked in water for at least 2 hours
- 8 strips bacom
1. Trim ends of zucchini and cut in half lengthwise. Thread on a skewer, then wrap each tightly with a strip of bacon, pressing lightly to secure.
2. Cook on a well-oiled grill over medium heat for 10 min or until bacon is crisp and zucchini is slightly soft, turning occasionally.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Marinated (Grilled or... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta and Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Turkey (slow cooker with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls! 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Caribbean Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Zucchini Succotash 0/5 (0 Votes)