- Jasmine Rice
- 1/2 pkg. bacon
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 cans salmon, drained (reserve juice)
1. Fry bacon, remove from pan and reserve.
2. Saute onions in bacon fat until tender.
3. Remove onions from pan and put rice in pan.
4. Spread onions over rice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Spread salmon over onions.
6. Put a few tablespoons of salmon juice over mixture and cover.
7. Cook over low heat until hot.
8. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over dish.
You'll also love
- (Crockpot) Michigan Beans and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Salad by Trisha... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mardi Gras Pasta with Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAUSAGE STUFFED PORK CHOPS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Shrimp with Pepito Pesto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trout with Oyster Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SALMON BAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Vodka and Smoked Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)