Quick Strawberry Ice Cream
This ice cream comes together so quick! All you need are frozen strawberries, some powdered sugar, and chilled cream. Enjoy!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chilled cream
Adapted from butterwithasideofbread.com
Put frozen strawberries into a food processor, or blender. It's best to work quickly to keep the fruit frozen.
Process or blend the strawberries until they are finely chopped. Scrape the sides of the blender or processor once or twice. Add the powdered sugar and mix until it has been well combined.
While blending, gradually add the chilled cream (I used heavy whipping cream). Use just enough to make a smooth ice cream. Scrape the sides, again, once or twice to combine well. Serve immediately!!
You'll also love
- Honey-Roasted Brussels Sprouts And... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Brownie 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Roasted Tomatillo & Green Olive... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Green Apple Cobbler 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Hot Pink Lemonade 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Dutch Baby - Blueberry 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Strawberry Shortcake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Kristen's Strawberry Cupcakes 4.4/5 (32 Votes)